As the mom of two boys already and someone who had her last baby just 17 months ago, you’d think I’d be all stocked up on the latest goodies for baby #3 (and myself). But I’m not! So many great brands and products have launched since my last baby that I’m really excited to try out this time around. My list is even bigger than what you see here, and I’ll be sharing even more down the road but I really wanted to celebrate the arrival of baby three with a giveaway and figured I have more time to do that now than when he actually gets here… So, here are some goodies I’m excited about and am giving away to one lucky reader:
- 4Moms bounceRoo: Would you believe I have never owned or used a bouncer with my first two babies!? So when 4Moms, a company whose products I already love, released the bounceRoo I knew it was time to try one!
- Shape Up Baby Activity Mat from The Land of Nod: After two babies (one of which spit up A LOT) my old play mat is done. Baby three needs a new one, and I love the design of this one so much.
- Smart Changing Pad from Hatch Baby: I think I might be the most excited about this product, because it is such a game changer! The Smart Changing Pad from Hatch Baby tracks your baby’s weight and growth so you know that baby is getting enough to eat at each feeding. This is especially huge for breastfed babies since many moms don’t know how much they produce at each feeding. It can also track diaper changes and sleep, and it sends and syncs all of the info to your phone using their free app. It’s seriously brilliant and I can’t wait to use it.
- Wildbird Ring Sling: I’ve also never used a ring sling with my other babies but have always wanted to try one. I figure when you have two other kiddos to keep up with, you can use all of the baby wearing help available. Plus, they seem so simple and are so beautifully made that when I discovered Wildbird I knew I had to try one of their slings. (The winner will get $45 shop credit to put toward getting one of their own.)
- Ergobaby 360 Air: Another baby wearing must-have is the Ergobaby. I have used one with all of my kids — I had an original with Charlie, the 360 with Calvin, and now am excited to use the 360 Air with baby three. Living in So Cal where it is hot most of the year, the Air will be a welcomed addition to my baby wearing collection and Ergobaby is my old standby favorite. And my husband loves baby wearing with our Ergos too.
- Milk Snob Cover: A nursing cover that also functions as a carseat cover is such a must-have. You really need a couple of these in your mom arsenal — one for the diaper bag, and an extra for the car or when the first one gets dirty. And with so many stylish designs it’s really hard to pick just one.
- Everly Bar Necklace from Made By Mary With Love: Some of you may remember my double vertical bar necklace (you can see me wearing it a lot on instagram – here’s a good photo of it) that I have worn since Calvin was born with his and Charlie’s names each on a bar. It is such a treasure. But rather than adding a third bar for baby three, I am putting all three of their names on one bar (because I am really and truly all done having babies this time). The Everly Bar can accommodate all three names and will hopefully never leave my neck.
- Doie Lounge Robe: Every momma needs a luxurious robe and some soft and comfy pjs when they have a new baby. Even if you have a hundred robes, putting on a new soft robe feels like a treat when you aren’t feeling exactly human or pretty. The robes from Doie Lounge are so soft and pretty they’ll motivate you to take that time for yourself and hop in the shower or bath for some momma time.
- Little Lotus Swaddle: Man, I love a good swaddle. Swaddling = good sleep. A really good swaddle = consistently good sleep, which is SO key to, you know, sanity. What is so cool about the Little Lotus swaddle is that it is made with special, NASA-inspired fabric that helps regulate baby’s temperature — cooling him if he gets too hot, and warming him if he gets too cool. We live in an old home that is heavy on the charm but holds cold in the winter and heat in the summer (and was built long before central AC), so I’m always worried about the room temperature in the nursery, and this swaddle will help me relax a bit while it helps baby rest better. It is also easy to get on and off baby and allows easy access if you need to change a diaper without waking baby. Plus, every sale helps a baby in need, which you can read more about here. I can’t wait to try one with baby three.
- Baby Basics from June & January: Even though I have lots of clothes and blankets from my first two babies to pass to baby three, they were all born in different seasons and therefore what Calvin wore as a newborn in the summer won’t work for baby three who is a winter baby. Plus, every baby needs his own fresh set of baby basics, don’t you think? June & January continuously comes out with great basics for baby in different styles and colors. Their fresh baby hats, bandana bibs, blankets, and apparel are must-haves for every baby wardrobe. (The winner will win $50 shop credit to choose their own baby basics.)
- Freshly Picked Moccs: Calvin is passing down a few pairs of Freshly Picked Moccs, and the ones he wore before he was mobile are in perfect condition. But, I want to get baby three his own crib moccs so he’ll always be able to save his own first set of baby shoes, and then Calvin gets to keep his as well. Plus, you really can’t ever have too many pairs of moccs!
- Bath & Body Essentials from Tubby Todd: Calvin had terrible eczema during his first few months and I so wish I had Tubby Todd back then. While the boys love their bubble bath, I haven’t yet tried the lotion, and their dream cream is on my must-try list. I love that the products are 100% all-natural! (The winner will get a $40 credit to stock up on their own Tubby Todd goodies.)
- Wood Gym from Nin and June: I love a beautifully made piece of baby gear that is also super functional. Bonus points if it means I can save myself from having and using (and looking at!) an ugly piece of plastic to entertain my baby. This modern wooden play gym from Nin and June will be a welcome addition to my living room and I’ll happily look at it all day long. (The winner will receive a $65 shop credit to put toward their own wood gym or other purchase.)
So many great brands and baby goodies to be excited about, and I can’t wait to spoil one of you with all of the things! The giveaway will run from 1/18/16 thru 1/24/16 and a randomly selected winner will be announced in the entry widget below sometime on 1/25/16 (unless I’m in the hospital having baby three — in that case it will be announced as soon as I can…) Rules and instructions listed in entry widget below as well.
Now go enter! (If you are on a mobile device, this widget may take a little time to load, FYI)