In case you missed the news, I’m expecting baby #3! And since we’re celebrating over here, I thought it would be fun to host a huge giveaway of all of the things I fell in love with during my first two pregnancies and newborn experiences (many of which I gave away thinking I was done having babies!) I know quite of you readers and followers are pregnant along with me, so I want to share my favorites with you. One lucky winner will get all of the following: (THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED)
- Solly Baby Wrap and Swaddle Set: If you follow me you know how much I loved using the Solly Wrap with Calvin. I’m sort of addicted to them and was sad when he no longer would let me wrap him up. But for those first few months… it was the best! And now they have super soft and pretty matching swaddle sets. The best part is you get to pick both colors/prints that you want in your set. And the winner will get their choice of both!
- 4Moms mamaRoo: I pretty much love everything 4Moms does, but their mamaRoo, rockaRoo, and Breeze were essentials for me during that first year of baby’s life. The newest mamaRoo pairs with an app on your phone too. You can read more about how much I love it here.
- Freshly Picked Moccs: Every momma wants a pair (or ten) and every baby needs a pair. Calvin has several and they are the only shoes that stay on his feet. I can’t wait until he starts walking and gets even more practical use out of them. And baby #3 is coming just in time to get a pair from the Oh Joy! for Freshly Picked collection. Aren’t they darling? Winner get’s their choice of in stock moccs.
- Monthly Onesie Stickers & Memory Book from Lucy Darling Shop: I love documenting each month of baby’s life, and Calvin has both a set of stickers and a memory book (that is still blank, but I swear I’ll get to it!) from Lucy Darling Shop. There are so many choices in stickers (the new tutti fruity ones are so stinking cute!) and a memory book for either boys or girls (or gender neutral).
- The Ollie World Swaddle: For night sleep, there’s no better swaddle out there than The Ollie World. I’ve raved about this so many times and credit it and good luck for the reason Calvin has slept through the night from an early age. I love that it grows with your baby too, so you don’t need multiple sizes — just one will work for the entire time your baby is swaddled!
- Tubby Todd Bath Soap: I absolutely hate to use any products on my babies that aren’t natural or are full of chemicals and words I can’t pronounce. On top of it, Calvin had eczema as a newborn so I had to be very careful what I used on him. We are huge fans of Tubby Todd’s all natural formula and bubbles. The winner will receive a Tubby Todd Lavender Gift Set.
- Aden + Anais Swaddles and Sleeping Bag: You can never have enough swaddles and blankets, Aden + Anais make great lightweight muslin swaddles with adorable prints. Once Calvin was no longer swaddled we switched to their sleeping bags, which we also love. The winner will get their choice of in stock print of a classic swaddle set and classic sleeping bag.
- Puj Baby Tub: What’s cuter than a baby in a tiny bath tub? Nothing really. I fell in love with Puj’s tub when Calvin was a newborn and it was all we used for the first few months. It makes giving baby a bath so easy and it can hang flat, so it is great for small spaces as well.
- Wooden Baby Toys from Bannor Toys: I love baby toys that are unique, made of natural materials, and fun. Bannor Toys makes wooden toys that fit all of those and more. I love their blocks and rattles, especially the state rattles (Calvin has a California one, of course!). The winner will receive a $25 credit to pick out their own Bannor Toys.
- Baby Mobiles from Baby Jives: I love dreamy mobiles for babies and Calvin loves his cloud mobile from Baby Jives so much. He still loves to look at it and talk to it. The winner will receive $50 in shop credit to buy their own dreamy baby mobile or other decor.
- Organic products for mom and baby from Zoe Organics: I have used so many of Zoe Organics products on myself (the belly oil, the everything balm, and the bath soak are staples!) and on baby as well. I especially love the baby bath tea. The winner will receive a $75 credit to purchase their own Zoe Organics products for mom or baby.
- Blankets + Apparel from June & January: Oh man do I love everything, and I mean everything, from June & January. Formerly Little Hip Squeaks, their hats, clothes, and blankets have been staples for Calvin. And if I have a girl this time I’m planning on buying playsuits and headbands in every available color! The winner will receive $100 credit to J&J to stock up for their own babe or kiddo.
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag: I’ve been on the hunt for a great and stylish leather diaper bag with a backpack option for ever! When I found Fawn Design I knew my search was over. And now that baby #3 is on the way, I’m definitely going to need to have my hands free for babies and kids, so their backpack style diaper bag has become even more of a necessity. And the winner will get one in their choice of black or brown!
- Body Pillow from Bump Nest: Wanna know my number one favorite thing right this minute? My Bump Nest body pillow. Pregnancy number 3 is no joke, and the pelvic and hip pain and reflux started early. I’ve been using my Bump Nest since week 8 and it is saving my sleep. I actually do sleep comfortably, thanks to the way this pillow elevates my head and cushions and supports my whole body. It’s heaven for pregnant women. The winner will get one and their choice of cover.
So there you have it! Some of my favorite goodies for mommas and babies. I’m so excited one of you will win all of this fabulous stuff. The giveaway will run from 7/23/16 – 7/29/16 and the randomly selected winner will be displayed sometime on 7/30 in the entry widget below. Enter below and best of luck!
And I’d love any advice from mommas of 3 out there. I’m a little nervous 🙂 Or guess the gender — do you think boy or girl this time around?