I’ve got the sweetest little DIY for spring today — perfect for spring brides or flower girls, darling for a Mother-Daughter photo shoot, or fun for a birthday girl. It’s simple, budget-friendly, and easy to do thanks to this tutorial from MV Florals, photographed by Megan Welker.
What you’ll need:
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Tape
- ½ Bunch Daisies
- Floral Wire
- First, take the floral wire and measure around your head where you want the crown to lay. Add a bit of extra wire to wrap around and keep it closed. Cut accordingly.
- Next, cut your daisy blooms with a small amount of stem showing — enough to wrap tape around. It’s ok to leave your stems a bit longer because it will make it easier to tape them onto the wire and you can cut the excess stem as you place each flower onto the wire.
- After you place the flower bloom on the wire, wrap the tape around the stem and wire, pulling on the tape so it stretches and sticks.
- Take another bloom and place over the green tape, just under the first bloom you just taped to the wire. Tape this flower the same as you just did the first.
- Continue this pattern until you’ve completed the length of the wire.
And you’re done! So simple, right? But it’s oh so lovely too. And absolutely darling on little heads 🙂 Thanks again to MV Florals for the tutorial and Megan Welker for the images. And if you want to see more simple but stunning floral tutorials, you can find them all here.