Fall is my absolute favorite time of year: sweater weather, all things pumpkin, changing leaves, fall family fun – it’s the best. Even though fall weather hasn’t reached Los Angeles yet (still coming off what I hope is our last heat wave of the year), I’m getting in the spirit thanks in part to this stunning Autumn Bounty inspiration I’m sharing today.
I love sharing the work of talented friends, as many of the creatives behind this shoot are, so when the gals from Gather Events sent this my way I was giddy to feature it. Thanks to some good long naps from baby, I have another post coming your way later this week highlighting the stunning bridal look from this shoot as well.
Here’s a bit behind the details from the shoot:
With summer coming to a close, we find ourselves longing for the warm tones and abundance of the fall harvest. Delicious seasonal fruits, dried wheat, warm copper tones, farmhouse textures and a stunning bride and groom inspired us to create a styled scene to get us in the mood for the bountiful beauty of autumn.
Copper, golden wheat, cream, leafy green, chocolate brown, natural wood, rusty orange
* the invitation paper suite by Copper Willow incorporated real apple seeds that were hand-pressed into luxurious thick and pulpy paper
* the invitation suite serves as a gift package complete with cinnamon sticks
* the dinner table was placed amidst the beautiful apple trees of the orchard
* dinner table clouches were constructed of chicken wire
* seating cards comprised of copper calligraphy on wooden paper cut to the shape of leaves and then affixed to shiny red apples
* two garlands of wheat layered over the dinner table served as the perfect harvest chandelier
* an abundant cheese and charcuterie spread pairs perfectly with the delightful apples and berries picked fresh from the orchard
My favorite part about today’s shoot is that it can inspire your fall wedding, but also a dinner party, your Thanksgiving table, makeup and beauty looks for the changing season, and so much more. Stay tuned for part two later this week…