This post contains affiliate links. That doesn’t affect my recommendations and it doesn’t cost you extra – if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase I may make a small commission. Thanks for your support.Memorial Day weekend is obviously about something much more important, but it is also a time for some really great sales. So I rounded up a few of my favorite things that are on sale this weekend including the perfect summer jean, my #1 skincare must-have, and much more. So take a BBQ break and enjoy a little online retail therapy 🙂
- The perfect summer jean (50% off!): I love these so much. They run true to size.
- My #1 skincare essential from Beautycounter: (it is pricy but lasts foreverrrrr and pulls double duty as a cleanser and a moisturizing mask. Oh, and it is clean and safe – free of toxins and chemicals. You can get a free trial size (a $49 value) if you spend $125 or more this weekend. Might I suggest my other favorites to get you there: Dew Skin (the perfect glowy tinted moisturizer and foundation in one – I use shade 2 in winter/spring and shade 3 in summer/fall when I have more of a tan), Countersun Sunscreen (The only one that doesn’t break Calvin out), brighting facial oil (works wonders for dark spots and uneven skin tone!), charcoal face mask (I use this as a blemish spot treatment mask and swear by it, and a Band of Beauty membership — not an auto ship program but cost a one-time $29 and gets you 15% rewards on your purchases, free shipping over $100, and more! so worth it). And if you want to read about why I love, use, and sell Beautycounter read this post.
- My favorite flowy summer dress (I have it in the blue tribal and the lemon print – perfect for summer and already super affordable). Current promo is 10% off – just be sure to click the discount box there in the listing.
- My favorite summer strapless bra (it even works for those of us who have breastfed three babies and are bigger than a C cup! And it is 50% off (making it under $12!!)
- My favorite one piece swimsuits (but this one is my very fave) are all on sale (most are 60% off, making them under $20!)
- The best summer shoe investment: the bandal (bootie/sandal). These pull double duty and are real leather and high quality, meaning they’ll last you forever, won’t kill your feet, and can be worn for almost every occasion and with every outfit. I have the grey and think they go with everything. And they are 20% off with code MEMORIAL.
- My favorite sun dress (such a flattering fit, even on me and I can wear it with no bra or the bra I linked above!) And it is 25% off.
- The only shorts I’ll wear: bermuda length, perfect flattering high rise fit, and deconstructed. A must for summer. 25% off making them $15!
- The perfect blazer/sweater combo: I have this in caramel and love it so much. The cropped sleeves and cotton blend make it work for chilly spring/summer nights and also into fall and winter. They also have several other colors including a light blue and blush pink that would be great for this time of year. And it is 40% off with code GETAWAY. Get one (or two!)
- My favorite summer hat (or two): Both are on sale so it is hard to choose just one, but I think every mom needs a chambray baseball cap and a straw hat in her summer wardrobe. They are great on days when you don’t have time to fix your hair (and on summer break, who does!?) and they protect you from the sun. This chambray one and this straw one (that is packable, making it perfect for summer vacays!) are both 40% off with code GETAWAY.
So there you have it — 10+ of my favorite things and must-haves on sale this weekend. Happy shopping!
This post contains affiliate links. That doesn’t affect my recommendations and it doesn’t cost you extra – if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase I may make a small commission. Thanks for your support.