Since today is National Pack Your Lunch Day (there’s a day for everything isn’t there!?) I thought I would share my favorite packed lunch goodies for littles, which in my house means Charlie. Charlie uses these for his lunch every day, depending on what I make for him. I hope it helps you pack healthy homemade lunches for your littles too!
1. Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup: This version of a sippy cup eliminates messes and spills, and supports your child’s dental health too. And easy to clean too!
2. PlanetBox Rover Lunch Box and PlanetBox Bottle Rocket Water Bottle: I love this lunch box (although it’s still a little big and heavy for Charlie’s daily preschool use – we’ll use it more for kindergarten or when we travel). It’s a great way to pack a variety of healthy things in your kid’s lunch. And the water bottle is a new favorite of Charlie’s for water transport.
3. Zoli Baby Dash Insulated Water Bottle: This is my favorite insulated straw water bottle. I send one to school with Charlie everyday so he can get a drink out of his cubby rather than waiting for a teacher to help him pour water. And it’s great for car rides, playground trips, and diaper bags – it’s never leaked on me (unlike his thermos brand water bottles).
4. EasyLunchboxes Bento Lunch Box Containers: These are what we use for Charlie’s lunch most days, as they fit into his lunch box and are easy for him to carry, open and close, and hold the perfect amount of food for him at his age. And they are BPA free and affordable too!
5. Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie Insulated Lunch Box: I just love these little lunch boxes! They are cute and fun, insulated, large enough to hold the lunch box containers we use but not too big to get to heavy for little ones to carry, and easy to clean. And they match the larger Skip Hop back packs if your child wants a matching set.
6. Zoli Dine Vacuum 12 oz Insulated Food Jar: I love using this to send food that needs to stay hot or cold. Charlie loves for me to put yogurt or mac n cheese in this for his lunch at school. It works great, he can open and close it, and it is easy to clean. And it fits in his lunchbox (mentioned above).
What are your favorite tools for packed lunches?
PS – Baby’s First Foods
*this post contains amazon affiliate links. if you click on the link and buy the book, I may make a (very) small commission, which helps me continue to bring you lovely content here on Oh Lovely Day. Thanks for the support! You can also bypass these links if you prefer.