This giveaway is so good, it’s taken me all week to get ready for you. I’ve gathered some of my very favorite apparel brands for littles to give one lucky reader a spring/summer wardrobe for their little one. Who’s excited!? Here are all of this month’s goodies:
- $200 credit from Ultraviolet Kids. I adore the modern style and prints of the apparel from Ultraviolet Kids. And the clothes are designed with play in mind.
- $100 credit from Zutano. You know how much I loved Zutano’s booties and cozy clothes for cool weather, but their prints for Spring are adorable.
- Tank romper of your choice from Little Hip Squeaks. I pretty much love everything made by Little Hip Squeaks and wish I had it all in every color.
- Choice of Joshy dress, tunic, or tank from Salvage Maria. Salvage Maria makes tragically hip clothes for the little people in your life. And they take custom upcycling orders too.
- $30 credit from Whistle & Flute. I’m so excited about the new designs Whistle & Flute has in store for spring/summer, including this Kawaii Camera tee.
- Little Adi & Co Bummies. What’s more summer than bummies? Every little needs a pair (or 4) in their wardrobe.
- Burger Onesie or Tee or $25 Credit from Mama Case. Boy do I love me some Mama Case tees. And the new burger tee coming soon is beyond adorbs.
- Solly Baby Wrap of your choice. You mommas need to update your babywearing wardrobe for spring and summer too, and Solly Baby has you covered in stunning colors and prints for the warmer seasons.
All of these apparel brands are amazing and you should definitely check them out and follow them all over social media (they often share discounts on their social media channels and newsletters). And one of you will win all of those goodies! Giveaway ends on 3/31/15 at 9:00 pm PST. Random winner will be chosen and displayed in entry widget below sometime on 4/1/15.
Please read rules and entries carefully. I cannot answer individual questions here or on social media regarding your entries. Good luck!