Since my first baby celebration giveaway was such a hit, I wanted to do it again! So I gathered up more of my favorite things for babies and littles to share with you. This prize list is SO good, I almost can’t believe it. Unfortunately, this one is open to US residents only (sorry international readers!)
1. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blanket Set: I’ve been very vocal about my love of Aden + Anais and their perfect swaddle blankets. I’ve given them as shower gifts so many times and truly think they are the best blankets for swaddling little baby burritos: they wrap well and don’t overheat baby. Plus, they have the cutest patterns. A must-have on any baby registry. You’ll get your choice of any of their in-stock swaddle sets.
2. Happy Baby Wrap: baby wearing is one of my favorite parts of the baby stage, and I’m excited to share that with you by giving you the Happy Baby wrap of your choice.
3. 4Moms Mamaroo: I didn’t get to use one of these with Charlie and have heard SO many great things about it, so I’m not only thrilled to try one with baby #2, but I’m so happy to give you your choice of a 4Moms Mamaroo for your own little babe. This is such a big prize you guys!
4. Scarf Bib & Teething Ring Set from Shop Alexandra Rose: who says bibs and baby teethers have to be ugly and outdated? These scarf bibs, burp cloths, and teethers are modern and fresh, in lots of great colors and patterns. You’ll win your choice of a scarf bib & teether set.
5. Sugar Plum Lane Baby: you’ll get a legging and hat set from Sugar Plum Lane Baby. The prints in this shop are some of my absolute favorites and I have lots of items on my own wish list!
6. Freshly Picked Moccasins: you get your choice of any in stock pair of moccs from Freshly Picked. If you follow me on instagram, you know how much I love these, and I’ve never even had a baby wear them yet! But I’ve given them as gifts and all of my momma friends love them because they are cute, stylish, and actually stay on baby’s feet. The quality is beyond.
7. Wren & Rumor Swaddle & Burp Cloth Set: I’ve been coveting a blanket from Wren & Rumor for a while now (can a baby have too many blankets? I think not!) and am really loving the patterns in her shop. You’ll win a swaddle and burp cloth set.
8. The Wishing Elephant Personalized Letter Cardigan: I love this take on the classic letterman’s jacket for littles! Win a personalized cardigan for your toddler in your choice of letter and color.
9. Dewey Vest from Salvage Maria: I love this shop, which specializes in upcycling adult favorites for your kiddos. Turn an old concert tee into a raglan dress or onesie, or your grandfather’s sweater into a toddler cardigan. And this modern-day Maria Von Trapp has super cool ready-made boho wear too, like this faux leather fringe vest that one of you will win.
10. Tribe is Alive: I’m a huge fan of the musical-themed tees in this shop. Win a $25 shop credit so you can get one of your choice for your little music lover.
11. Little Hip Squeaks: Another fave of mine (and Charlie’s) is Little Hip Squeaks. I love the bold prints paired with the bright colors, and the rompers are my absolute favorite. You’ll win a $50 credit to pick your own favorites.
12. Carly Megan Harem Pants: I don’t know what it is about harem pants that are so cute on babies and kids alike, but I’m absolutely obsessed with these from Carly Megan – and they are perfect for boys or girls! You’ll win a pair in choice of color and size.
13. Savage Seeds Forest Critter: Baby and kiddo alike will love their own forest critter friend from Savage Seeds. Win your choice of critter from their shop.
14. Little Adi + Co: One of the cutest things I’ve seen for babies in a long time are the bummy shorts from Little Adi + Co. They are perfect for showing off chubby little baby legs! And the winner will receive your choice of bummy shorts.
This giveaway is valued at over $700 in products! Are you as excited about it as I am? Be sure to read the terms and conditions, enter below and spread the word. The winner will be picked on 5/5/14 and contacted via email.