You know I can’t resist a good DIY and I am also weak in the knees over anything gold, glittery, or sparkly (as you can see from my blog design!). So today I’m sharing my ten favorite DIYs full of gold, glitter, and sparkle. Get your pinning finger ready!
1. Gold Glitter Confetti Bags DIY above (original post here on Oh Lovely Day, DIY by a little glass box)
2. Gold Sequin Hanger DIY (originally seen here, DIY by Oh Lovely Day, photo by Amy Stone)
3. Gold Sequin Hanger DIY (perfect for home or all of those wedding signs!) via A Pinch of Lovely
4. Glitter + Gold Party Hats (hello, the holidays are coming!) via Studio DIY
6. Oversized Gold Sequin Heart – I majorly want to make one of these for over our bed or in my office. This one is by Bramble Workshop and Bash, Please via 100 Layer Cake (I’d like to live in Amanda’s wedding!)
7. Gold Sequin Photobooth Backdrop – perfect for a wedding or holiday party, am I right? Via Oh Happy Day.
8. Sequin disco ball drink stirs – another fab DIY for Amanda’s wedding. via 100 Laker Cake
9. Gold dipped feathers – loving these for a modern Thanksgiving table or wedding. via Style Me Pretty
10. Sequin Chair Back – this one doesn’t have a DIY tutorial but I imagine it would be pretty easy! Such a great way to dress up a vanity chair or a set for a bride and groom. Just think of the photo possibilities! via dailypoetics
Don’t these DIYs have you in a festive mood? Which is your favorite?
And if you can’t get enough glitter and sparkle, be sure to follow our glitter + sparkle Pinterest board!