Today’s DIY is courtesy of one of my favorite people to stalk on instagram, the gorgeous Rachael of Lace and Likes. This baby’s breath garland is so my style, and I know you’ll love it too.
what you’ll need:
- a few bunches of baby’s breath
- yarn of your color choice
- good tunes
this DIY is oh-so-simple and sweet. i created it for my best friend’s engagement party 🙂 she LOVES baby’s breath and the theme of the party was black and white, so i made this garland to incorporate both.
- to start the garland leave plenty of yarn at the starting end for hanging purposes.
- then cut small bunches of baby’s breath.
- pinch the bunch together and then knot some of the yarn around it.
- you can also tie a bow around it if you see fit 😉
- follow this pattern until you’ve got your garland as long as you like!
I really love how simple and sweet this DIY is. Plus, it’s so easy and budget-friendly you can make lots and lots and just hang them everywhere! Kisses to Rachael for sharing this with us. I hope to feature lots more of her fab work in the future!